The Mandarin Training programme is specifically designed to assist participants to learn an additional popular foreign language. The main objective of this programme is to provide a greater career opportunity to participant as it increases employability within the globalised business nowadays. Being able to converse in another foreign language gives a person an edge over a monolingual people and knowledgeable in foreign languages also reflects education, good taste and refinement.
- At least 18 years and above
- Speaking and listening skills. Basic conversation and short speech using topics relating to everyday life and one’s own interests.
- Reading skills. Introduction to Chinese Phonetics ( Pinyin )
- Writing skills. Introduction to Chinese Characters: The eight basic strokes / Strokes order
- Sessions: Weekday / Weekend / Evening Classes
- Duration: 84 hours
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the full terms & conditions