Digital Tools for Workplace
Digital Tools for Workplace training gives you the knowledge and skills to upskill with the vital tools to make the necessary switch to working via digital and online channels. Comprising of Microsoft Office 365 suite and online file management software with cloud computing services, these can help you adapt to the increasingly online and digital workplace environment.
This course is open to anyone who is keen to learn new technologies, softwares and apps. Suitable for: Individuals who plan to acquire digital skills at a foundational level and familiarise with the various digital tools in the workplace and in their daily lives.
- At least 18 years and above
- Word Processing (MS Word) Level 1 & Level 2
- Spreadsheet (MS Excel) Level 1 & Level 2
- Presentation (MS Powerpoint) Level 1 & Level 2
- Database (MS Access) Level 1 & Level 2
- E-Office & E-Filling
- Google Drive for Work
- E-Job Hunting
- Sessions: Weekday / Weekend / Evening Classes
- Duration: 80 hours
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the full terms & conditions